These Terms apply between You, the User of this Website, and Midkent IT Solutions Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. You can contact MKIT by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read these Terms carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using the Website immediately. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and therefore agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
In these Terms, the following definitions apply:
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any content uploaded by Users.
“MKIT” means Midkent IT Solutions Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 11940533 whose registered address is 44 School Lane, Lower Halstow, Kent ME97ET.
“Service” means any online facilities, tools, services or information that MKIT makes available through the Website.
“Terms” means the terms and conditions for use of the Website.
“User” and “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by MKIT and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to MKIT and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
”You” and ”Your” which means you as a User of this Website.
“Website” means the website operated by MKIT with the domain name www.midkentit.co.uk (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions).
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the Property of MKIT, MKIT’s affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website You acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or services mark displayed on the site without MKIT’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for Your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. Print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without MKIT’s prior written permission.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way in which causes, or may cause damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the Content without the permission of MKIT.
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of MKIT or that of MKIT’s affiliates.
6. MKIT assumes no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or those in control of them.
9. The Service is provided “as in” and on an “as available basis. MKIT gives no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, MKIT provides no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. MKIT is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst MKIT uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, MKIT gives no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own personal details and their computers.
11. MKIT accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. MKIT reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These Terms shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Nothing in these Terms will:
a. Limit or exclude MKIT’s or Your liability for death or personal injury resulting from MKIT’s or Your negligence, as applicable;
b. Limit or exclude MKIT’s or Your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
c. Limit or exclude any of MKIT’s or Your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond MKIT’s reasonable control.
15. To the maximum permitted by law, MKIT accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of Your rights under these Terms to any other person. MKIT may transfer its rights under these Terms where MKIT reasonably believe Your rights will not be affected.
17. These Terms may be varied by MKIT from time to time. Such revised Terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. You should check the Terms regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act shall not apply to these Terms and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or any part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising in connection with these Terms (including non-contractual disputed or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.